Not connected, Your IP: 18.117.81.240
PJtheFey

Servers and Website Unavailable

For the past week or so I've noticed that a lot of times when I go to airvpn.org in my web browser  or try to connect using the client (before I am prompted to choose a server from the list), I receive a message saying that the server is unavailable, or that the web site can not be accessed.  This typically persists for 4 to 20 seconds  before everything comes alive again.    My internet connection is not the  problem.  During  the periods I am unable to connect to the AirVPN server list or web site (this typically happens simultaneously), I  AM able to connect to other websites such as Google, Facebook, etc... 

Likewise, during this same time I've noticed that streaming websites like Hulu have started blocking AirVPN IP addresses.   I'm kind of wondering if the two are related...  if the service is repeatedly bouncing offline and causing IP leaks while people are connected to video steaming websites like Hulu, could that be how they are detecting that people are using a proxy service and banning the associated IP addresses?  

I've already updated the Hulu thread in the blocked websites forum.    This message is primarily to cover what I brought up in rhw diear paragraph. In any case, both issues are problems whether they are directly related or not.

There was one day last week when I could not access the website. I entered in the direct IP for airvpn.org and that worked. It may be a dns blocking. Next time try the direct IP and see what happens.

https://95.211.138.143/

Have my guides helped you? Help me keep helping you, use my referral: userbar.png

How to set up pfSense 2.3 for AirVPN

Friends don't let friends use consumer networking equipment!