Not connected, Your IP: 18.118.31.247
DUS

[Arg_SecurityException]

Hi,

I am an absolute newbie and dummy when it comes to VPN and all things too technical but much to my surprise, last night I managed to install Tunnelblick and create the  AirVPN config file for my Mac OSX Mavericks system and lo and behold I managed to use German PayTV Sky / SkyGo. I was excited and thrilled as I thought I can now watch the live sports tonight. However, I can´t as I get the error message: 

[Arg_SecurityException] Argumente Debuggingressourcen-Zeichenfolgen sind nicht verfügbar" (not available).

When I googled this message I found a developer forum talking about Silverlight being involved in this error but I now wonder a/ what has changed between last night and now and b/ what can I do to fix this problem? 

Please hellp a newbie!

DUS

From what I read after searching for that message, it's an error with the script on the server. Are you getting this message when you are trying to login?

I went to sky.de but couldn't understand it. Went to Kundenlogin but didn't get anywhere because it asked for a Kundennummer which I hear means they wanted an account number, which I didn't have.

Would be cool to get this to work. My provider dropped the network that carried Bundesliga.

I sent you a PM with an alternative.