Not connected, Your IP: 54.173.221.132

Vudu is blocking all servers with non-US IP (tried with Luxembourgian & German servers) informing you that content is not allowed in your country, then when on US servers it says that there is an issue (error 5000) which is also common for those DNS services out there, meaning it is blacklisting dns/server ip's.

edit: have managed to get on it with cyberghost vpn and watch a bit, so I guess it's an issue with the airdns servers both in eu/us.

I don't even get content when clicked on "Watch Movies". Maybe a computer-related problem.

Connected to Tauri, DE.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

I could get to the Watch Movies page and watch trailers. Looks like the content costs money so I just tried trailers.

Was connected to Tauri,DE.

Checked w/ dnsleaktest.com and ipleak.net, not leaking DNS.

Using Firefox 25.x with tracking/geo ip set off.

Not using AirVPN Client. Using OpenVPN GUI.

Might as well resurrect this old thread. 

Using Air DNS, connected to server Auva with my pfsense box, I cannot access Vudu on my roku 4.  I get a 1:200 error which is usually given to people who try to connect from outside the USA.

If I try to watch a movie on the vudu website I get error 5000, seen by another user above.

thanks.

edit: tested three other servers in USA for playback on the vudu web site - Alkaid, Cursa, Azha.  none work.

power users will be able to fix this block themselves with policy routing.  I found that if I route api.vudu.com, startup.vudu.com, 208.79.221.221 to my WAN instead of AirVPN gateway vudu works via web page and roku 4.

Vudu is blocking all servers with non-US IP (tried with Luxembourgian & German servers) informing you that content is not allowed in your country, then when on US servers it says that there is an issue (error 5000) which is also common for those DNS services out there, meaning it is blacklisting dns/server ip's.

edit: have managed to get on it with cyberghost vpn and watch a bit, so I guess it's an issue with the airdns servers both in eu/us.

There are no servers in Luxembourg