Not connected, Your IP: 18.222.200.143
Sign in to follow this  
ableounceony

Merope: No Traffic/Sessions and No Ping Matrix Data

Anyone else seeing odd things with the status of Merope (Los Angeles, USA)?  On its status page:

https://airvpn.org/servers/Merope/

the right column that's supposed to show Traffic and Sessions is blank.  I just get a type of broken link icon there.  In the Ping Matrix:

https://airvpn.org/pingmatrix/

its whole link is blank (indicating no data).

EDIT:  Well, I switched servers and that behavior has moved to that server.  So, I guess this behavior is "as designed?"

I've used Merope frequently and was acting inconsistent in the last week or so. Other US servers work fine. Not sure what the issue is

Ahhhh. I posted earlier in the "Slow VPN speeds" thread but just saw this one. Count me in too. For the last week or two, been having extremely slow connections with both Merope and Sabik, as well as disconnections. It actually just bounced between the two earlier after I posted when it lost connection to Sabik. Merope connected fine, but was dead as far as traffic. I use Alkes for my cellphone, and now Im wondering if its the reason why my phone will do nothing, and all of a sudden I hear my Facebook app go off and ding like 20 times while it connects and gets all these notifications that Ive missed. I switched over to one of the servers up in Fremont, CA and everything seems to be back to normal. The last week or so Ive been blaming Safari for the slowdowns, but no matter how many times Ive deleted the caches, cleared history, etc, nothing has helped.