Not connected, Your IP: 3.139.97.157
Sign in to follow this  
peanutlasko

cant connect to US.vpn.airdns.org, but america.vpn.airdns.org works fine ?

Hello, starting today my VPN client (Viscosity 1.7.5) wont connect to my usual VPN connection which is US.vpb.airdns.org, but when I try the config for America.vpn.airdns.org all works fine.

The error I see in the logs is "TLS Handshake failed", which is odd because on research of this error it points to checking that my firewall on port 443 is open for UDP (which i've confirmed)

Very odd it would work with all of America but not US ?

I noticed something similar. I can connect to volans (Dallas) but not to vulpecula (Dallas). I'm also getting TLS errors. Using UDP/443 and AES-256-CBC for both.

Oct 12 16:06:40 BlahServer ovpn-AirVPN[18019]: TLS Error: TLS key negotiation failed to occur within 60 seconds (check your network connectivity)
Oct 12 16:06:40 BlahServer ovpn-AirVPN[18019]: TLS Error: TLS handshake failed

I've been having the same issue since Oct 12th. I use two VPN profiles on my phone, one for US servers and one for Canada servers. The problem is intermittent on both.

Any suggestions?

Did you guys tried regenerating the VPN profile?

Since a few hours, i have exactly the same. Connecting to europe.vpn.airdns.org fails, where connecting to us.vpn.airdns.org works fine. Same config file, where i only edit the "remote" value.

What is happening..?