Not connected, Your IP: 3.141.193.158
Nnyan

installing OpenVPN for Android issues

Hello all,

I'm trying to get OpenVPN for Android installed.  Following the guide I found here I noticed one step is not detailed.  After I click the import button and name the profile I get the windows under "Basic" and it asks for TYPE (which defaults to "Android Certificate".  Under this are "CA Cert" and "Cert Revoke List".  BUT when I click the "Select" button I get the "No Certificates found" dialog box that gives me the "Install" option.  I click on that and it allows me to browse to my downloads section and I can see the *.OVPN files (downloaded multiple times).  But they are grayed out like it's not a valid file type.  I can't select any one of them (if I browse to the files outside the APP they are not grayed out).

In the "TYPE" drop down I've tried all the options listed there (Certificates, PKCS12 File, Username/Password, etc...) but the files remain grayed out.  not quite sure what to do next, any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

I was having issues too; especially at Naming the profile.  What worked was just importing the *.ovpn files where the Named profile is, and then connecting.  I still have a bit more to learn but so far this is working for me.