I don't understand this problem but it's really frustrating me now! I'll try and summarise:
If the connection is idle it's rock solid - 13 hours uptime when I've just tested
Standard traffic - I tried browsing the net / playing Youtube videos etc., all fine.
Load Tixati - within a minute the connection disconnects and will then be trapped in a connection/disconnection cycle without ever establishing a connection again.
I have to reboot the computer to make it connect again, and then it'll do the same thing.
I don't know if any of this information will be useful:
- I'm running Windows 7 64bit
- I do have network lock on (at least I should do)
- I have followed the Tixati guide to make sure if the connection drops Tixati does as well
Here's my latest logs. Any logs before this set are just the standard checks and updates as the connection was idle.