Not connected, Your IP: 3.139.86.56
Sign in to follow this  
icedearth1776

some issues after implementing airvpn

Greetings.

I have two issues I'm trying to work out after implementing airvpn following pfsense_fan's 2.3 doc.

1 - I have a windows vm in my lan portgroup (airvpn) which has a NIC status that states there is no internet, but the vm certainly does have access. On the contrary, the windows vm in my vlan has internet and the NIC adapter has a current status to this effect. Maybe it's aesthetic but I would like to fix this so the airvpn lan vms also state there is internet on the NIC. I've removed and added the nic and made sure the stack was correct but to no avail. Any ideas?

2 - I have plex working but my subsonic server on the same vm (music server) for one reason or another does not want to connect to any of my remote clients (or vice versa). I've confirmed the appropriate port forwards were functioning and have tried several dynamic dns addresses but all to no avail. Anyone here successfully got subsonic working behind airvpn?

Thanks again...