Not connected, Your IP: 18.223.172.252
Sign in to follow this  
onetwofree

Amazon prime blocked too ?

I have noticed for this for about a month now too. No more Prime videos, only will play purchased videos from my library. DD-WRT router configured to use AIRvpn but that stopped working. Using the client and still no luck on the handful of servers I tried. Have yet to go down the list to find a US server that works. Or done any other troubleshooting on my end yet. Not sure if Amazon is cracking down, or if it's because I accidentally made some purchase while not VPN'ed. Came to forums to see if others having similar issues. 

I have noticed for this for about a month now too. No more Prime videos, only will play purchased videos from my library. DD-WRT router configured to use AIRvpn but that stopped working. Using the client and still no luck on the handful of servers I tried. Have yet to go down the list to find a US server that works. Or done any other troubleshooting on my end yet. Not sure if Amazon is cracking down, or if it's because I accidentally made some purchase while not VPN'ed. Came to forums to see if others having similar issues. 

I am also having this problem. I am using a Netgear Nighthawk R7000 router with DD-WRT installed, and it is configured to use AirVPN.  The following servers are definitely blocked:

Miaplacidus (Newark)

Rasalas (Newark)

Pollux (Jacksonville)

I am trying Yildun (Miami) tonight, not sure on that one yet.

These two still seem to work, however the lag is horrible and I consistently get the load screen every 2-3 minutes while watching a show:

Alrischa (Chicago)

Baham (Chicago)

I am not sure what the Routing Only servers are (double hop) or if that would even help this.  I am seriously running out of options here, and I can't see any other way but to drop $$ on another router to put up outside the VPN on a different sub-net just for streaming video.  That seems like a less than desirable solution, if you ask me.  This is the third VPN service I have tried. I was on PIA then IPVanish before I signed on with AirVPN, and it started with Netflix blocking us.  I ditched PIA when Netflix blocked them, then ditched Netflix after they blocked IPVanish, and went with Amazon Prime.  Then Amazon blocked IPVanish and I came to AirVPN.  It worked for a while, but now Amazon is starting to block AirVPN. Ugh - I feel like I can't win.

I am also having this problem. I am using a Netgear Nighthawk R7000 router with DD-WRT installed, and it is configured to use AirVPN.  The following servers are definitely blocked:

Miaplacidus (Newark)

Rasalas (Newark)

Pollux (Jacksonville)

I am trying Yildun (Miami) tonight, not sure on that one yet.

These two still seem to work, however the lag is horrible and I consistently get the load screen every 2-3 minutes while watching a show:

Alrischa (Chicago)

Baham (Chicago)

I am not sure what the Routing Only servers are (double hop) or if that would even help this.  I am seriously running out of options here, and I can't see any other way but to drop $$ on another router to put up outside the VPN on a different sub-net just for streaming video.  That seems like a less than desirable solution, if you ask me.  This is the third VPN service I have tried. I was on PIA then IPVanish before I signed on with AirVPN, and it started with Netflix blocking us.  I ditched PIA when Netflix blocked them, then ditched Netflix after they blocked IPVanish, and went with Amazon Prime.  Then Amazon blocked IPVanish and I came to AirVPN.  It worked for a while, but now Amazon is starting to block AirVPN. Ugh - I feel like I can't win.

Did you ever find a solution?