• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 rhymechange

rhymechange

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 May 2016 - 07:51 PM

I've tried installing the OSX package installer on an OSX El Capitan machine.  It installs fine, but once I run the client from applications, it asks for computer password (not the one for AirVPN), then accepts it and the icon on the task bar goes grey and is still running.   But nothing else.

The VPN client screen is no where to be found.  I'm not actually under the VPN either.  

When are you guys planning on getting support for OSX - El Capitan?

#2 zhang888

zhang888

Donald Trump of IT/Security

• Moderators
  • 2219 posts

Posted 22 May 2016 - 05:08 AM

You should double check your system and other apps.

El Capitan is perfectly supported, and I've used it myself since the beta releases of EC.

Occasional moderator, sometimes BOFH. Opinions are my own, except when my wife disagrees.

#3 Grinder87

Grinder87

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 May 2016 - 04:58 PM

I am having the same issue as rhymechange and am not having any issues with other applications. What aspects of the system would potentially cause the issues described?

#4 Keksjdjdke

Keksjdjdke

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 22 May 2016 - 09:41 PM

Look for the airvpn icon in the menu bar at the top of the screen and click on it. Then Click show main window. and that should be all you have to do.

#5 Grinder87

Grinder87

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 04:03 AM

Brilliant, thank you keksjdjdke.

#6 Keksjdjdke

Keksjdjdke

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 06:14 AM

Brilliant, thank you keksjdjdke.

Also when the airvpn app main window is showing click on the word airvpn in the menu bar in the upper left of the screen then click preferences. Then to Show the main airvpn window when the app starts up, follow the steps in the photo link below. Also your welcome

Attached File  Untitled.tiff   77.08K   208 downloads