Not connected, Your IP: 3.133.156.156
chrisgriffin6690

ANSWERED How to get AirVPN anonymously ? (Help I am a Newbie)

How do I get AirVPN anonymously ?

I will be running AirVPN > Tor so that in the case of AirVPN having to coperate with law enforncement they would not know my IP or who the account holder is.
I know you can buy AirVPN using bitcoins so that no credit card info or anything of the sort can be logged which is all well and good, my question is though that surely AirVPN will log my IP address when I set up my account ?

Something else I would like to ask is will Anti Spyware and Malware help protect me from the snooping eyes of the NSA and law enforcement agencys ?

I am abit of a newbie when it comes to this so go easy on the tech words please

Any and all help is much appreciated.

How do I get AirVPN anonymously ?

You pay with Bitcoins or any other cryptocurrency.

You have plenty of guides on the internet about how to acquire your first Bitcoins.

I will be running AirVPN > Tor so that in the case of AirVPN having to coperate with law enforncement they would not know my IP or who the account holder is.

You probably meant Tor > AirVPN. With AirVPN > Tor your ISP address is still connecting directly to Air servers.

I know you can buy AirVPN using bitcoins so that no credit card info or anything of the sort can be logged which is all well and good, my question is though that surely AirVPN will log my IP address when I set up my account ?

You can register a new account using Tor, and this question will be solved.

Something else I would like to ask is will Anti Spyware and Malware help protect me from the snooping eyes of the NSA and law enforcement agencys ?

No.

Occasional moderator, sometimes BOFH. Opinions are my own, except when my wife disagrees.