Not connected, Your IP: 3.14.248.252
Sign in to follow this  
j0pad0pa

Bitdefender Total Security 2013 (Sphere) & Comodo Firewall -- For DNS Leak Protection

I have Bitdefender Total Security 2013 installed on my Windows 8 laptop, but the firewall appears to be unconfigurable. Internet connection is via wireless router. Also, I couldn't disable the bitdefender firewall because it kept complaining.

SO...

I've installed the Free Comodo Firewall AFTER installing Bitdefender (both are on and active), and I've configured the Comodo Firewall with the settings to prevent DNS leakage.

Are there any tweaks or settings I should be aware of in either Bitdefender or Comodo Firewall which would prevent the two pieces of software from conflicting? How can I test that everything is working properly?

So far all looks good, however aside from watching out for the computer exploding, are there any things or log entries I should watch out for which would indicate that they are conflicting? So far everything looks good!