Jump to content
Not connected, Your IP: 216.73.216.188
Sign in to follow this  
burpworm

romhacking.net

Recommended Posts

I've been for the longest time, even before using AirVPN, struggling to use this site called romhacking. It's basically a repo for translations of roms, and I can otherwise just use something like RetroGameTalk to get ROMs and translations. Though the community there has really taken a nosedive and I don't think it will last very long due to the hostility that's allowed there. I would rather like to get the translations from the source. The problem is, having a site blocking nearly every VPN to get something obviously targeted by patent trolls makes it seem like a honeypot. So I would rather hopefully be able to use this site with a VPN. I did the Routes test and it did not connect a single time. So what's the deal, is it a honeypot? I checked and didn't see anyone else talk about it. 
https://airvpn.org/routes/?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.romhacking.net%2F
https://www.romhacking.net/
 

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Security Check
    Play CAPTCHA Audio
    Refresh Image
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...