Not connected, Your IP: 18.116.21.229
Sign in to follow this  
gigabytes

Whats going on AIR?

I never used this vpn much before and it served the purpose but now I am playing some online games via this service and to be frank, airvpn is sucking hard right now.

I am constantly having to switch US servers because every 15 or 20 minutes the server takes a dump and the pings go sky high, atm I am connecting via the LAN at the main library and without airvpn I get ping of 16ms - 75 ms anywhere in the world with a friggin huge bandwidth pipe. I have to connect to every airvpn US server and do speed tests to find a decent connection. If I am lucky I can get a connection with maybe a 195ms ping and say 200k - 1 meg download with a 30k - 300k upload (which is crap considering air is boasting no speed limits), but I don't care about the speed I just want some fracking reliability when it comes to ping, 3 second pings is not satisfactory. When I do finally find a server that is giving a decent ping I log into it and get to game for like 15-20 minutes, then the ping goes sky high and the server basically takes a crap on me. So I log off it, and start the procedure all over again trying to find a server in the US that is you know actually working decently?

I picked up a 3 month service but if this crap does not get better I am going to bail and steer as many people as I can from this service, you admins need to look and see what is going on with your US servers, cause frankly, they suck.