Not connected, Your IP: 3.149.242.253
3Ds3Ps

Network Lock Functionality Missing - Arch

Eddie was working perfectly for me yesterday, but when I turned it on today the option to enable network lock was no longer available. I was using version 2.23.2, and I then tried to update to 2.24.2* but the network lock is not displaying in that version either. I think that it is probably the same issue as described in this forum post, although the user there was on version 2.23.1. I tried to move to the 2.21.8 stable release, and the network lock was visible there**, but that release is otherwise not functional on my laptop so I am reliant on the beta version. Is there a fix for this? If not, will my connections still be secure without the network lock enabled?

*Unrelated issue, but I had to update using the tar.zst. I tried the eddie-ui-git package in the AUR, but it would fail to start with the error: unknown command line option: '--path.resources=/usr/share/eddie-ui'
**On first startup it was not visible, but after I rebooted my system it did appear. Rebooting did not solve the issue with 2.24.2