Not connected, Your IP: 3.144.115.118
Sign in to follow this  
CL4PTP

Help with excessively high memory usage

Hello,

I've been using Airvpn for a few weeks now, and I followed your guide on how to set it up with comodo firewall.

But recently I've been noticing Comodo is blocking upwards of 1000 connections and my physical memory usage jumps up to 90% or more, thus rendering my pc unable to do anything lol.

When this happens I notice svchost.exe is using quite a bit more then I would think normal? At the moment there are 2 of those processes running using 125k and 126k

Any help would be appreciated because I am rather new to this.

Regards,

CL4PTP

Which application is responsible for all of these blocked connection attempts? In other words, which program on your machine is trying so aggressively to access the internet? If you can identify the culprit, then you might be able to get to the root of the problem. Basically, your goal should be to fine-tune your local applications so that they aren't needlessly calling out to the internet in the first place, so as not to overload your firewall and other resources.