Not connected, Your IP: 3.12.108.236
Sign in to follow this  
xmartymcflyx

Non-existent servers showing after phone start in Eddie Android

Hello, so today something weird happened. I have Eddie in my android phone configured to start when the phone starts; I turned off my phone at night, and turned it on in the morning and when it tried to auto-connect to the default server (the only brazilian server: Fulu), it said it had connected successfully to a server named "Lalande" or something like that. But when I checked my YT feed, nothing showed up as if I had no internet, so I went back to Eddie and hit the disconnect and quick connect button.
It said it had connected successfully to the same "new" server Lalande, but again my YT feed showed blank tiles. 
I went back to Eddie, checked the server list, and it showed two brazilian servers instead of only Fulu. Those were Lalande and Peony. At this point I thought that Fulu was removed and replaced by two servers, since they were showing connection details (amount of connections, % of usage, etc).
Tried to connect to Peony, same problem.
Tried to connect to a bulgarian server, nothing.
Restarted the phone, and when I opened Eddie it was connecting to Fulu again, and everything worked.
After a quick search I found that Lalande and Peony were old brazilian servers which no longer exist. 
My question is: how was it possible that my Eddie was showing those two non-existent servers and it allowed me to connect to them? (it showed the "successful connection" message, though my internet was not working)
Have I been deceived somehow? my Eddie was corrupted or something?