Not connected, Your IP: 3.129.13.201
readchaoschild

ANSWERED How do i cancel my subscription

I want to cancel my subscription and later on start paying manually instead, I cannot do this because 1. there is no option to on the website and there is no automatic payment I can cancel on my paypal!!!

Please fix this as I do not want to have to contact support to cancel my subscription. Thank you 😁

I did research and I believe that It may have been a guest checkout, however I am unable to Cancel it, can the airvpn staff please cancel it? Thank you

You must create tickets for Sales questions. These are the community forums, where mostly community members write, who are unable to help you even if they wanted to.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

3 hours ago, OpenSourcerer said:

You must create tickets for Sales questions. These are the community forums, where mostly community members write, who are unable to help you even if they wanted to.

Oh ok sorry, Last time i posted in the forum i got response from Staff so I thought thye coudl help but If i have to write up a ticket thats fine i guess

On 12/23/2023 at 1:46 PM, readchaoschild said:

Oh ok sorry, Last time i posted in the forum i got response from Staff so I thought thye coudl help but If i have to write up a ticket thats fine i guess

Staff reads and responds, of course, but not everything or to everything. It's quicker to open tickets for these issues, is all I'm saying.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.