Not connected, Your IP: 3.16.66.206
skytwoairvpn

Help With Slowed Downloads Speeds

Posted ... (edited)

Hello! I'm needing some help with my downloading speeds. I've used AirVPN for a few years and usually could stumble through any problems but the last few weeks I haven't any success. My download torrent speeds have shrank to anywhere between 3-5mb/s while using AirVPN compared to 20mb/s typcially when eddie is disconected.
I've tested on another device with my same settings on a different ISP that had a rate of 30mb/s and when eddie connected would also be capped at 8mb/s. I've tried using different protocols without any success and typcially the settings I used previously where mainly set to automatic without problems. So I don't know of anything  that changed unless some windows upgrade changed something.
I also tried changing from my normal utorrent to qBittorrent with the same results (correct port forwarded). I'm in the States and usually connected to Canada servers, tried many without them helping. Even upgraded to the latest eddie hasn't worked. Now normal browser speed seems intereupted if any other downloads are active also. I'm attaching as much settings as I can to assist in something I haven't understood for assistance and advice thanks! 

utorrent-1.jpg

utorrent-2.jpg

utorrent-3.jpg

utorrent-4.jpg

utorrent-5.jpg

utorrent-6.jpg

eddie- ui.jpg

eddie- portocol.jpg

eddie- dns.jpg

eddie- networking.jpg

eddie- advanced.jpg

eddie-directives.jpg