Not connected, Your IP: 3.145.58.169
Xerzzh

ANSWERED Wrong port forwarding with any location

Posted ... (edited)
Hello,

I am experiencing a curious problem. I have port forwarding configured and it works correctly depending on the locations where I connect, for example, if I connect to Hydrus (Netherlands) everything works fine, but if I connect to Algorab (Sweden) it returns connection denied. The connection is established by WireGuard in a docker container with gluetun.

Does anyone know why this can happen?
Edited ... by Xerzzh

Is this, like, first connecting to Hydrus, then immediately reconnect to Algorab, or are we talking about two distinct connections? Or two simultaneous sessions?

What's the port forwarding config for the port you want to reach? Is it used by all key pairs or did you specify a specific pair when you forwarded it?

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Posted ... (edited)
16 hours ago, OpenSourcerer said:

Is this, like, first connecting to Hydrus, then immediately reconnect to Algorab, or are we talking about two distinct connections? Or two simultaneous sessions?

What's the port forwarding config for the port you want to reach? Is it used by all key pairs or did you specify a specific pair when you forwarded it?

After searching, I have seen that it is a bug in qBitorrent. I have switched to Transmission and the problem has been solved.
I leave a link with information, in case someone can help.
Bug: qBittorrent stops listening to the open port after the gluetun VPN restarts internally · Issue #1407 · qdm12/gluetun (github.com)

You can close the thread.

Thanks. Edited ... by Xerzzh