Not connected, Your IP: 18.116.13.113
Thcnology

How To Setup Mifi Jetpack Hotspots to run AirVPN?

Ive been using AirVpn for awhile mostly on a Windows laptop but also on my Android phone or phones just using the Eddie Client or App but recently thought it may be more secure to run the VPN on the hotspot. Reason being I have multiple phones and sometimes my service is poor (yeah I have Verizon and No I cant hear you anymore ever since the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse arrived in 5G)so I'll turn on wifi to use the Verizon Jetpack MF8800L and sometimes I forget that I dont have my pants on (Eddie App turned on) and find myself just running down the street naked switching back and forth from wifi to cellular data which is switching back and forth from 4GLTE to 5G every 5 minutes and that got me thinking well who am I fooling does this really even work by doing that Eddie app ON or OFF?? Additionally, I recently just picked up a few years old Tmobile 4G LTE ZTE MF915 hotspot because it was like Free for Five bucks and lets be honest 4G just works way better then 5G and thought I would try out Tmobiles prepaid network for awhile as a comparison but would like a better way to connect all this and avoid the network flip flopping wifi/data/4G/5G and now add another network provider with Tmobile. I also wonderd if I have the Eddie App running on the phone And AirVpn configured on the Jetpack does that offer me any additional privacy or secuirty or is that just redundant and going to slow me mbps down? Should I only use the Eddie app on the phones when Im using cellular data and then turn it off when I'm using jetpack wifi to connect to the internet? Are they any best practices? And lastly how can I configure Eddie to work on the jetpack as when I login into it I see an area to install a VPN but it doesnt seem to work when Ive tried to build a configuration file for it?