Not connected, Your IP: 18.188.152.162

Today i seem to be getting constant disconnects (had at least 10 in the last 45 mins). I setup AirVPN through DD-WRT and for the last month or so its been running fine with minimal disconnects.
I connect to gb3.airvpn.org and use port 443 and UDP. I only run my NAS through the VPN using Policy Based Routing. On my NAS i run Plex and qBittorrent (amongst other things but these are the main things always running). I have 100mbps connection which i can usually max out through the VPN and am doing so when the disconnects happen (Is this why?)
I have set the max global connections in qBittorrent to 100 with no change.

It reconnects again straight away, but its a bit frustrating when some private torrent trackers require the IP of where the client is and can only update a maximum of once per hour.

Are there any settings i can tweak either in DD-WRT or qBittorrent to help prevent this from happening? DD-WRT logs dont seem to suggest why it disconnects (unless i always miss it on the log screen)

Thanks

16 hours ago, kryus said:

DD-WRT logs dont seem to suggest why it disconnects (unless i always miss it on the log screen)

No one can help if you're the only one in the know. Provide those logs, please. (I will assume OpenVPN writes them there as well.)

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

After getting more of the log from /var/log/messages i saw that it was the watchdog feature in dd-wrt causing the issue (i guess being rate limited as it was checking 8.8.8.8 every 30 or 60 seconds). I turned the watchdog feature off and it stayed up and now i have added

host-record=ping-host,ping-host,8.8.8.8
host-record=ping-host,ping-host,4.2.2.1
host-record=ping-host,ping-host,209.244.0.3
host-record=ping-host,ping-host,8.8.4.4
host-record=ping-host,ping-host,4.2.2.3
host-record=ping-host,ping-host,1.0.0.1
host-record=ping-host,ping-host,9.9.9.9
host-record=ping-host,ping-host,4.2.2.6
host-record=ping-host,ping-host,208.67.222.222
host-record=ping-host,ping-host,4.2.2.2
host-record=ping-host,ping-host,209.244.0.4
host-record=ping-host,ping-host,1.1.1.1
host-record=ping-host,ping-host,4.2.2.4
host-record=ping-host,ping-host,208.67.220.220
host-record=ping-host,ping-host,4.2.2.5
to the DNSMasq settings in dd-wrt as mentioned in this thread https://forum.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=331461 This seems to prevent the issue by pinging a different DNS server each time.
Hopefully this is useful for others having the same issue