Not connected, Your IP: 3.134.87.95
fsy

Full of lies VPN comparison table

Apologies for the delay, I had hectic days. Nevertheless I arranged a review for AirVPN and posted in Reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/AirVPN/comments/13fhoa0/my_very_personal_airvpn_review/

I wanted it to be in r/vpnreviews and I posted there, only to get immediately censored:
15 MAY 2023 >>> After all this commotion Reddit moderators lifted censorship against my review in /r/vpnreviews so the review is visible in that subreddit too! "Victory" against censorship. 😋 ✌️ <<<

vpncensorship.thumb.png.cd7569e998097c898f83b39994788fa6.png

3 hours ago, revsplus said:

Apologies for the delay, I had hectic days. Nevertheless I arranged a review for AirVPN and posted in Reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/AirVPN/comments/13fhoa0/my_very_personal_airvpn_review/

I wanted it to be in r/vpnreviews and I posted there, only to get immediately censored:

Nice review, well done.
Censorship: exactly the same happened to me and a friend of mine when we posted an invite to check potential fixes to the "broken" VPN comparison table, for Windscribe and AirVPN, after we got a thank you. As I wrote from the beginning OTOH.
Those subreddits might be compromised and polluted by money. You can only write something to enhance certain VPNs, apparently, period. No more dignity, I guess.
I hope your review will be upvoted a lot, by AirVPN community and not, it deserves more visibility.

19 hours ago, revsplus said:

It's a good review and my congratulations for the time you must have spent on it. How shady it was deleted. At least, another piece of info supporting the original fsy's claim.
If I still had my old Reddit account I would upvote your review definitely, as fsy suggested. There's definitely some stinking pattern there, in that r/vpnreviews subreddit, I'm afraid it is "captured". If you look for "airvpn" and the few other independent VPN still in place on that subreddit, you find a lot of strange comments sullying them with a range of clearly fake reports falsified by verifiable features. As if the sullying data included in "their clown's table" were periodically supported by satellite people leaving comments finely tuned to discredit specific VPN and provide bogus pillars to the fake data of the table. Add to this the deletion of favorable reviews for AirVPN as it happened to you and, if you don't have blinders on, the gloomy situation is clear.

A suggestion, why don't you cross-post your review in the "Reviews" AirVPN community forum here?

After all this commotion Reddit moderators lifted censorship against my review in /r/vpnreviews so the review is visible in that subreddit too! "Victory" against censorship. 😋 ✌️

@Quallian
Cross-posted here:

On 5/15/2023 at 11:59 AM, revsplus said:

After all this commotion Reddit moderators lifted censorship against my review in /r/vpnreviews so the review is visible in that subreddit too! "Victory" against censorship. 😋 ✌️

That's good, the commotion worked then, but the accursed table fiercely preserves all his mistakes. Hopefully one will not need "all this commotion" for every independent review posted... right? ... ... ... RIGHT!?!? 😏
Again, well done and well written. 👍

Ah yes, this is from the r/vpn subreddit. I wouldn't trust whatever they say. A lot of stuff in that table is very outdated.