Not connected, Your IP: 3.17.28.48

I'm also suffering from this, not being able to update from the app store 😕

For me, the request just times out, both in desktop and mobile browser and from the Aurora store app. It's not an "access denied" error

I have found that I need to use my phones data connection without vpn to be able to log in to aurora store annonymously.

I went to Aurora's Telegram chat to investigate. It's indeed correct that they have measures in place to prevent malicious access, namely *crowdsec* and *abuseipdb*.

During the chat, a reconfiguration or whitelisting was done so that I could connect to the store via *Mirzam*. I don't know the exact technical solution and I cannot say if that works for other AirVPN servers or how permanent this is.

There are also a few gitlab issue reporting blocked access from VPN or some ISP. Apparently the blocking is only done during the creation of the session, package downloads then are said to work with the problematic connection (i.e. VPN), so this might be an option or workaround for some.

Aurora Store has went from a few VPN locations working to absolutely none.

For now, I use my phone data connection to log in, and then switch on any VPN location.

I temporarily switch off the Android option that all traffic must be routed through VPN and use App whitelisting. That way, most of the remaining apps will still use VPN but auroraoss will work.