Not connected, Your IP: 3.144.127.94
Sanguisugent

The port forwarding fails to connect,

The port forwarding fails to connect, and the port detection website shows that it cannot be connected. May I ask what is the reason?
Both ip and port are correct
image.png.34427f39948c2691e8dae4b87b88f811.png
image.png.87169f7d67e9b6efea0793abfe0c481f.png

Try deleting and readding the port forward. Then reconnect any clients you've got connected and make sure the application you're trying to reach is listening on that port and on the correct interface, if applicable.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

If this is Windows it could be Windows Firewall:

https://airvpn.org/forums/topic/47259-qbittorrent-not-seeding/?tab=comments#comment-111500

On 8/21/2020 at 12:54 PM, NaDre said:

Windows will consider the OpenVPN network interface to be a "public" network. So for port forwarding to work, your torrent client needs Windows Firewall permission to receive connections on a "public" network. A simple way to do this is to remove the existing firewall entries for the program. Then when the program is restarted you will be prompted again asking whether to allow connections from "private" and "public" networks. To start Windows Firewall you can find it the start menu, enter "WF.msc" in a command window or:

• right mouse-click the Windows "Start" button
  • select "Run"
  • enter "WF.msc"
In "Inbound Rules" sort by "Program". Find your client, right-mouse click and "Delete". There is probably one entry for TCP and one for UDP.

Or just change the entry to make it work. But as I said it may be easier to just remove the existing rules and use the prompt that comes up when you start the client.