Not connected, Your IP: 18.191.88.249
xXRPGXX

Internet Shutdown in iran

Posted ... (edited)

Hello 

First, I want to thank the team behind Airvpn. I've been a happy customer for 3 years (and atleast 3 more :D ) and I truly believe in your mission.

As some of you might know, in the recent weeks the access to internet in iran has been severed by firewalls.
The countries' regime has been opressing people in every age group through brutal acts, officially over 224 people killed with over 29 minors included.
Iranian government is notorious for torturing and murdering their own people and covering it up by blocking the media and/or shutting down electricity.(2 years ago they shut down electricity and burned people who were fleeing to the reeds)

currently, big hacking groups both national and international have declared cyberwar against the government of Iran (Such as Anonymous). 
It would be great if you can provide a service/ training material for the people of Iran in order to bypass this firewall and share with the world what actually is happening in there or organize against the government.
I would personally translate these documentations to Persian to enable more people

At first, it might seem impossible but since a lot of services such as Google Mail are still unblocked and by setting up emails that reply back to people you can enable them to access the internet freely
Of course, the wonderful team of Airvpn might have much better ideas than me to help these people.

Best
some guy who wants to help their people

Edited ... by xXRPGXX