Not connected, Your IP: 3.138.204.186
Sign in to follow this  
Jester

AirVPN Admin

Hello,

Allow me first to say that I have been very pleased with your service so far. I have been with you quite along time, as you can see from the records. That being said, I had always had my issues and problems solved by Paolo <snip for privacy>. It has been several months since I Have heard from him, and my issue has yet to be resolved. That is very upsetting, and I have sent emails but to no avail. I would like to know the status on my friend. Assuming he is no longer with AirVPN, I would like to speak to someone else that had his status. I am updating my email as soon as this thread is posted. Thank you for your time.

Hello,

Allow me first to say that I have been very pleased with your service so far. I have been with you quite along time, as you can see from the records. That being said, I had always had my issues and problems solved by Paolo . It has been several months since I Have heard from him, and my issue has yet to be resolved. That is very upsetting, and I have sent emails but to no avail. I would like to know the status on my friend. Assuming he is no longer with AirVPN, I would like to speak to someone else that had his status. I am updating my email as soon as this thread is posted. Thank you for your time.

Hello jester,

I am here as usual and as usual I am working in AirVPN. What's the matter? Feel free to write to me directly.

Kind regards

pj

AirVPN

So SORRY!

I have my issue resolved, I am talking to the person I was seeking Please disregard my forum post. My sincere apologies to the Admin for wasting their time. I love this service and will never willing go a month without it