Not connected, Your IP: 18.217.246.148
alphastep

I need the common names of the servers with these IPs

I am trying to see if someone unauthorized has logged into my web hosting cpanel, and I see several IP addresses that seem to belong to AirVPN, but I am not sure about it. I only ever log into my hosting cpanel while using Airvpn (Eddie), so I thought that if I see an IP address that doesn't belong to AirVPN, that would mean there was a hacker that managed to log in. (Of course, a hacker could also use AirVPN so that is not a very good method to see if an unauthorized person logged into your server, but it does give some information).

The problem is that It doesn't look that I use these 3 IP addresses (at least they are not among those that I would choose willingly). Here they are:

Especially the first and the third IP are interesting, because although they appear to belong to AirVPN, I don't actually remember any server that I often use with such IPs.
Could someone please provide the regular AirVPN names for these three servers (such as Hercules, Ain, Malkaninan, Camelopardalis etc.)?

Thanks in advance!

To answer my own question:

128.127.104.80 - Ain Sweden
141.98.102.227 - Menkalinan Germany
213.152.162.69 - Mirach Netherlands

It would be useful if there was some database where one could find information like this without having to connect to every individual server in Eddie to find out its IP.

2 hours ago, alphastep said:

It would be useful if there was some database where one could find information like this without having to connect to every individual server in Eddie to find out its IP.

https://airvpn.org/faq/servers_ip/

Slight misuse of the tool, but its output contains IPs and server names:

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.