Not connected, Your IP: 44.205.5.65

www.netcarshow.com unreachable

www.netcarshow.com is not reachable through airvpn. I tried Calp, Andromeda, Altref, Capella, Hydrus and Columba. Eddie 2.21.3beta.

To be honest, I'm getting a bit fed up with all the problems lately, see

You are generalizing. This topic's problem is one you will find with every VPN provider, while the DNS thing looks like intermittent issues with AirDNS, possibly due to an uncommon config combination the devs didn't test against. But as Staff posted themselves, they are looking into the issue already, they just need more info on it since they cannot reproduce it. Please post the required info in the thread once you run into any DNS failure, as you've already done for ASN Bank (which turned out to be another VPN block outside AirVPN's control, but the approach was good).

I know these things can get pretty frustrating (I'd know, I work with this stuff daily, and it's still able to get me down). Just… bear with them and try to contribute as much as you can to solving the issue, try to find workarounds in the meantime, like disabling Customized DNS to rule one source of error out. :)

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

9 hours ago, OpenSourcerer said:

You are generalizing. This topic's problem is one you will find with every VPN provider, while the DNS thing looks like intermittent issues with AirDNS, possibly due to an uncommon config combination the devs didn't test against. But as Staff posted themselves, they are looking into the issue already, they just need more info on it since they cannot reproduce it. Please post the required info in the thread once you run into any DNS failure, as you've already done for ASN Bank (which turned out to be another VPN block outside AirVPN's control, but the approach was good).

I know these things can get pretty frustrating (I'd know, I work with this stuff daily, and it's still able to get me down). Just… bear with them and try to contribute as much as you can to solving the issue, try to find workarounds in the meantime, like disabling Customized DNS to rule one source of error out. :)

Please read my answer in that thread mote carefull, as the asnbank issue was not outside aitvpn's control. It worked on Alphirk at that moment and is working on other servers again at this moment. I am connected to Salm right now and can reacht asnbank.nl without issue.

2 hours ago, Karmatron said:

Please read my answer in that thread mote carefull,

I… did!?

NSlookup on Laraweg: nslookup asnbank.nl
Server:  UnKnown
Address:  10.128.0.1

Non-authoritative answer:
Name:    asnbank.nl
Address:  194.53.208.80

NSlookup on Alphirk: nslookup asnbank.nl
Server:  UnKnown
Address:  10.128.0.1

Non-authoritative answer:
Name:    asnbank.nl
Address:  194.53.208.80

No difference there, so no DNS problem imho.

The principal symptom is DNS queries ending with SERVFAIL when resolution of the same names works as expected with outside DNS servers, that's the gist of the thread you linked to. The quoted reply suggests that the DNS server replied with the IP addresses, so not SERVFAIL, ergo, different issue.
This topic is about a blockade. The DNS replied, so no DNS issue, but you couldn't connect with your browser. Staff suggested it's ASN Bank blocking access. I may wonder why this issue is so sporadic in nature, but still, no one posted SERVFAILs for asnbank.nl yet, so I assume, too, it's temporary blockades from the website. Should you encounter resolution errors, post them in the thread to help with troubleshooting.

As written, AirVPN is looking into the DNS thing, but regarding website blockades it's out of their hands.

Now, please keep to the netcarshow.com blockade issue in this thread.

I wonder is there is any progress making www.netcarshow.com reachable again.

12 minutes ago, Karmatron said:

I wonder is there is any progress making www.netcarshow.com reachable again.

Progress by whom? If the website blocks AirVPN access, asking for progress here is unnecessary. Your best bet is to route the addresses of this domain outside the VPN and access it with your ISP.

I didn't understand that this is the case. Will check with a friend who has Nordvpn.