Not connected, Your IP: 18.223.125.219
adhk

Forwarded IP Checking

..Hi! Everybody. When using a vpn, does the Forwarding Path (Route) matter, in security aspect? what are the main factors to define this route, my local isp, the vpn, Traffic rank at the moment of connecting, Random...? and is it possible to be defined by users? Due to Heavy Censory in my country, I prefer to consider the details of my vpn connection. To Achieve this, I usualy check my vpn ip, via some sites, including "webbrowsertools.com/ip-address", which HAD some details as "FORWARD", "REMOTE", etc. (It's a powerful while very intrusive website! ). This way i can almost check what a website is seeing on me. But about 2 weeks ago, that site removed info of "Forwarded" ip. Tried to ask them through "Comments and Feedback" Form on their page, but after fill up, No Acttion! The only option is to login ; ""Log in to IntenseDebate with your WordPress.com account"" !! (Forcing users to Register on WordPress, for more profiling !). I'm on an Android Mobile & use Browsers like Firefox, Monocles, Vivaldi, Brave, ...  I'll be very thankful if anybody suggests some Straight, Simple "Alternative Sites" , with similar service! 
     Regards: adhk

See Air's ipleak.net site and also browserleaks.com and pay attention to the WebRTC section to see what IP info your browser will forward to a requesting website. ipleak.net also includes brief instructions on disabling WebRTC sharing in your browser. Some browsers make disabling easy; some make it impossible. The forwarded IP is often a local one internal to your home network, and it may be such a common address, like 192.168.1.2, that "sharing" it is fairly harmless. 

14 hours ago, adhk said:

When using a vpn, does the Forwarding Path (Route) matter, in security aspect? what are the main factors to define this route, my local isp, the vpn, Traffic rank at the moment of connecting, Random...?

Define "forwarding path", unsure what you mean by that.

14 hours ago, adhk said:

(It's a powerful while very intrusive website! )

Nah, it's neither. IPLeak.net has more info than this one.

14 hours ago, adhk said:

I'll be very thankful if anybody suggests some Straight, Simple "Alternative Sites" , with similar service! 

IPLeak
IP-API

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.