Not connected, Your IP: 54.227.104.229
xenowarrior

Windows 10 versus Eddie connection issue.

I have used Eddie for a few years now, but since using Windows 10 I have had endless connection problems. I have uninstalled etc but the issue still arises everytime I use the VPN. I have included 2 screenshots, one of the message that just freezes, and the only way around the problem that I have used, which is terminating OpenVPN in the task manager. I can just restart the laptop without using the task manager, and then it connects as it should. Any help to stop this annoying thing happening would be appreciated.

SS1.png

SS2.png

I remember something like that in the past. Please try the following:Not 100% the behavior you're shown, but I think it was what helped others in your case as well.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Posted ... (edited)

it's may be because if you have eddie to start automatically when you boot, it will usually start but immediately go into background and if that's the case, you would need to click the icon in task bar to bring it up the already running eddie program, instead of trying to start it from start menu or desktop icon because that would try to start a second instance of eddie and will hang on the message in your pic.  i also just posted something about this today, too.  (what a weird coincidence!) 

Edited ... by d3adf1sh
further explanation