Not connected, Your IP: 18.209.229.59
Amadore

myanimelist.net and rarbg.to

I am always connected to server Telescopium in Canada since it's better than servers in USA for me for some reason. I get better results/speeds from Canada than I do for California, and I am closer to California. 

Anyway

I am now getting this when trying to go to myanimelist.net:

"Access has been restricted for this account and/or IP address. If you are using a VPN or proxy IP, please disable it while using MAL.

If you feel this ban is an error, you may have encountered a spambot's IP ban. Please contact a moderator at MAL's IRC channel: web client.

Once you have connected, please private message a moderator who has an & symbol before their nick (double-click).

Click here to show your IP address.

Account ban evasions will only result in your ban becoming successively longer - and possibly permanent. Do not attempt to evade account bans by creating new accounts. Please contact a moderator (details above) to discuss the reasons for your ban and/or if the ban has been longer than expected.

While banned you will be able to see your bookshelf and read purchased items, but you will be unable to access the store or purchase any new items."

Furthermore

For ages I have to keep doing a captcha for rarbg.to. It is very annoying. It is daily. In fact, I just got it now. 

I get taken to this page: https://rarbg.to/threat_defence.php

There have been times that the IP is completely blocked for the day and I have to switch servers to get access. 

Well, nothing to do. A block's a block. Maybe make an exception for MAL's IP addresses if there aren't too many.
rarbg is a known topic, simply search for it to see all the threads of the past. Nothing can be done there, VPNs are simply not welcome.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.