Not connected, Your IP: 18.234.139.149
heyhey

IPv6 - fixed ip for every connection

Hello. I am here to test this VPN for a month. To have a three year subscription I need to know if it is possible to have a fixed IPv6 for every connection as a dedicated ip. The VPN is working weel and I am happy. But I would like to have a fixed ip, not at the 4 version but at the 6 version. Is it possible?

10 hours ago, heyhey said:

To have a three year subscription I need to know if it is possible to have a fixed IPv6 for every connection as a dedicated ip.

No dedicated IPs here, neither v4 nor v6. But as long as you connect to the same server over and over again, the IPs will be kinda fixed. Still shared, but unchanging.
What for, actually? Email?

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Posted ... (edited)

Thanks for the replies. Thinking to have the same ip every time I connect I should try to connect to the same server. Actually I am by Celano in Netherland. I use the GUI interface on Linux and I am happy of that Gui app that is: EDDIE VPN GUI. I would like to try to connect to the same server avery time but I did not find the link or the setting to make that. What have I to edit to suggest to Eddie what server it should try to connect to? Thanks.

Edited ... by heyhey
complete the post

1 hour ago, heyhey said:

What have I to edit to suggest to Eddie what server it should try to connect to?

Easiest would be to whitelist one single server, then Eddie will always connect to that.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

You still haven't revealed the "why" :)https://xyproblem.info/
If you want to host a service accessible to yourself with port-forwarding, AirVPN offers DynDNS that will automatically point you to the server you're connected to (idk how it works with multiple connections): e.g. heyhey.airdns.org -> the IP of the server you're connected to (not sure if I got the domain right).
Practically, the exit IPv4 virtually never changes. I just reconnected to the same server and the exit IPv6 stayed the same. The internal IPs inside the VPN tunnel have a DHCP lease time of 1 year (renewed on reconnect) and stay the same until you create new access keys.
In essence: I'd assume the exit IPv6 doesn't change until your internal IP changes, which only changes with new access keys. For most intents and purposes you can regard the IPs as static if you don't switch servers.