Not connected, Your IP: 3.147.28.202
Kriegsmesser

Portforwarding for Street Fighter 5

Hello I'm trying to port forward for Street Fighter 5 to bypass strict NAT type. Here is a list of ports in a guide recommended to me:

TCP 20002 = Capcom Server / CFN
TCP 80 = fight request on (usually open by default)
TCP 443 = secure login / browser (usually open by default)
TCP+UDP 30870 = Battle Lounge
TCP 30840-30859, 30870-30879 = Ranked / Casual Matchmaking

If your router allows to forward TCP and UDP ports with a single rule,
you can combine them like this:
        TCP: 20002
        TCP+UDP: 30840-30879
        This is a less safe method, because it opens more ports than necessary.

I'm not sure what to do with these so I put them in local ports, except for 30840-30859, 30870-30879 because it didn't work when I put 30840-30859.  I'm not sure if it's working.  Anything you can offer is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

The problem with programmatically fixed ports, especially for games like these, is that they largely won't work with AirVPN unless you're lucky and no one reserved them for themselves. 80 and 443 are even completely out of reach for you here.
The local variant won't work, too, because other instances of SF5 likely try to reach your server on those fixed ports, but you forwarded different ones remotely (for example, you could've chosen TCP/20003 and forwarded to local port 20002, but any SF5 instance would still try to reach your instance on 20002 and that port is not forwarded to your host).

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Thank you for the direct and honest answer OpenSourcer. It's sad that I can't use AirVPN to bypass strict NAT type but it is what it is.

1 hour ago, Kriegsmesser said:

It's sad that I can't use AirVPN to bypass strict NAT type but it is what it is.

Strict NAT type? What do you mean?

I'm using Cellular Data because the wifi in my Apartment is really bad. Cellular data has CNAT right? That's why I needed a VPN to get a type a or b NAT.

Don't know what those "NAT types" are supposed to mean. Only NAT types I know shouldn't be mentioned anywhere near consumer-grade equipment.

I found one possible source where this may come from: Nintendo's stupid name for whether you're on Ethernet (A), WLAN (B) or "WLAN with problems" (C). Is that correct, you want a Switch to work behind the network?

Even if AirVPN port forwarding is not the best tool to do that because of its first-come-first-serve way of operation, you can still use a VPN here. Only downside is, you need to configure it yourself, and I'm not 100% sure you're up for it, even with help of others. But hey, if you care for some adventure, give us a message :D

The OP's request doesn't sound like port forwarding (outside connections reaching your PC) but rather firewall restrictions. No single game would ever need you to open (port-forward) ports 80/443.
I.e. here your firewall ("shitty wifi") should not be blocking any of the listed ports for the game to start. If you can connect and play games then it's probably working fine. If the game supports direct connections between players then the above information is not sufficient/detailed enough.