Not connected, Your IP: 3.22.61.246
KovaKovi

Using internal services from outside with multiple ovpn gateways

Hello!

I've just put my NAS to a VLAN in my network where the default gateway is an AirVPN server. I followed nguvu's excellent guide to build my network and make pfSense to work with VPN. I even configured 2 servers as a WAN group for failover. And now i'm not sure how to use some of my services outside from my network. Torrenting is not a problem, it was covered in nguvu's writing, but for example if i'd like to get a let's encrypt certificate, or i'd like to use my NAS as a DAV server to synchronize my calender and contacts from outside my network or using sshfs, how should i make it with this kind of setup? As i read in the FAQ, if i'd setup a single ovpn server as my WAN gateway, i could use AirVPN's DDNS. But if i understood correctly, i can't use it if i have more than one server set as gateways. If anyone could help me out, i'd appriciate it!

Thanks any help you can provide!

Since your examples suggest that the services you plan to deploy require SSL certificates, the first thing you should do is to buy a domain name from a domain registrar. Therefore, you cannot use AirVPN's DDNS to apply for SSL certificates, since you do not have ownership of airdns.org. Assuming that you have bought a domain name, these are the next steps:
1.  Go to AirVPN client area.
2. Choose sessions.
3. Take note of the Exit iPv4 of each of the sessions that you have connected to your PFSense Router.
4. Go to your domain registrar, and register an A record for each ipv4 exit IP address from step 3, and register an AAAA record for each exit IPv6 from step 3.
5. Take the DNS-01 challenge from Let's encrypt to get your SSL certificates