Not connected, Your IP: 44.222.233.8
Sign in to follow this  
sableslayer

airvpn unable to obtain elevated privilages (required): Unable to start (alreadt exit) OS linux mint (solved)

Getting a airvpn unable to obtain elevated privilages (required): Unable to start (alreadt exit) error messaging when trying to start eddiie-ui. Can only do it with sudo, which messes up my autostarts. Tried downgrading, didnt help. Any suggestions?
Linux Mint 20.1 Cinnamon

1 hour ago, sableslayer said:

Getting a airvpn unable to obtain elevated privilages (required): Unable to start (alreadt exit) error messaging when trying to start eddiie-ui. Can only do it with sudo, which messes up my autostarts. Tried downgrading, didnt help. Any suggestions?
Linux Mint 20.1 Cinnamon

Best thing to do is save the log (from main window) and then attach the log to your post, so those in the know may spot something in the log that may allow them to help you. Or, go to the "Client Area" and request a ticket so admin may be able to help you. Also attach your log if you request a ticket. Admin is very good at replying and trying to help you out if no one here can. You can also search for "eleveated privileges" in the forums to see if someone else had the same problem and maybe already found a solution. Cheers!

Linux Mint 20.1 Cinnamon user here - upgraded from 2.19.7 beta to 2.20.0.  My General settings look like this screenshot, and I don't have any permission issues running Eddie.  I'm not sure if that helps or not.

Screenshot from 2021-03-17 14-26-57.png