Not connected, Your IP: 18.217.185.211
BKK20

Port forwarding - multiple session

I have two different vpn sessions with different keys.
Actually, my ports should always forward to the same server but after I've been connected to two sessions, the port forwarding wasn't working anymore.  

Only,  after I established a new  connection with the server I want to forward, it was working.
So, when the session of the second client is established after the first, port Forwarding to the first client is not working anymore.

Is there any possibility to fix the port Forwarding to my first session/client?

Ok, i fixed it. I still get a connection to my server if I use the exit ip instead of ddns.

Ist the exit IP always the same?

It should be a static exit IP, yes. I have port forwarding setup for several services and I also use multiple VPN connections for load balancing. Some of the services require me to explicitly state the internet facing IP to listen to connections from. I haven't changed any in ages and they all still work. DDNS will not work with multiple connections for port forwarding. You're describing sort of a 'round-robin' scenario with the DDNS and to the best of my knowledge, isn't possible with Air's DDNS.