Not connected, Your IP: 3.139.97.157
bobsnail

Pfsense VPN - baseline subnets not accessable

Hi all, I'm so bad at getting pfsense working with airvpn please help.  I've had it working since 2.1, but recently updated ESXI and when I tried to restore my settings it failed so Figured I'd start from scratch with baseline guides here https://nguvu.org/pfsense/pfsense-baseline-setup/#local subnet overview

1) Instructions seemed fine but I can't access any of my subnets (only Lan).  For example if I goto 192.168.1.1 I get the Lan management console.  If I navigate to one of the other subnets 192.168.10.1 I'd expect the management console again, but it just times out.  Settings seem fine and front summary screen shows that my subnets are up?  They don't ping though.  No idea where to start with diagnostics? Any ideas

2) Needless to say my VPN connection isn't up, and I can't start it manually.  Unsure why.  In the instructions under 'create VPN connection' it says 

• TLS Key = Paste contents of the ta.key/tls-crypt.key downloaded here

Does that mean I post either/or/both? That was the only step I was unsure of.

Any thoughts greatly appreciated

I have posted this query in in the pfsense2.3 setup pages as it seems that is still used for support.  i guess this topic can be closed