Not connected, Your IP: 3.144.17.45
c3p0

Microsoft365 & AirVPN heads up

So i have created an Office365 test tenant as to do some lab work and i notice some strange behaviour.

While connected to the AirVPN i can login to the portal and everything works seamlessly however i cant sent or receive emails from the tenant.

the emails are bouncing back with error:

Remote Server returned '550 5.7.501 Service unavailable. Spam abuse detected from IP range. For more information please go to http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=526653.  

So if i disconnect from AirVPN, i can actually sent and receive emails fine from O365. The issue was on Beteljuice in the UK however it seems to happen on other servers too.
I had to call Microsoft to whitelist the exit ip address for my tenant. So make a note that AirVPN's exit ip is flagging up on MSFT datacenters.

Just a heads up boys and girls.

All VPN IP addresses are blacklisted on Microsoft. This has been a problem around here and other VPN providers for years. :) If you unblock them, chances are one bad apple will spoil the barrel again some time later. As we Germans like to say, it's a battle against windmills (meaning, it's hopeless).

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

This is what I have been looking for thank you @OpenSourcererit drove me mad and I thought it was just because I used the wrong server but if they are all blacklisted it makes sense why my request to unblock it was denied outright.

It is a damn shame but I assume there can be no workaround.

Sorry for replying to an old(er) thread but I'm experiencing the same problem.
I've setup a dev account with MS and they are blocking AirVPN (probablty others as mentioned) when sending email.

This is due to:
https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/exchange/troubleshoot/email-delivery/ndr/fix-error-code-5-7-700-through-5-7-750#57708-access-denied-traffic-not-accepted-from-this-ip
5.7.708 Access denied, traffic not accepted from this IP
This error can happen when you are trying out a Microsoft 365 trial tenant. If you receive this error before you can purchase licenses, contact support to request an exception for the low reputation IP address until you're able to purchase licenses.

Did you find any solution or workaround for this?
I really want to use the dev tenant but without sending emails it's pretty hard to make use of it. 😉