Not connected, Your IP: 18.118.7.85
piratejake

API Not Working As Expected

When I go to the Overview section of my client area, it shows that I have 1 active section which I am able to click and it will show the server I'm connected to and the public IP and all that good stuff. However, if I go to the API page and click Run, it only shows  me as a user and it says 

"connected": false

I am trying to get my API working so that I can view the server I am connected to and its ip address...

Hi,
curl is the only option here on the website... I am testing the API from https://airvpn.org/apisettings/

I have also tested it in a php script that is NOT using curl, and it still returns the same results, which don't include my active connections or their ips, which is what I am expecting them to return.

Unfortunately, I cannot reproduce your findings:

$ curl -sfLH "API-KEY:myapikeyisasecret" "https://airvpn.org/api/userinfo/"|jq .user.connected
true

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Works fine for me too.
Maybe try to generate a new API key.
I once had a weird behavior on the API not seeing one of my connections but it was while having come handshake errors and didn't last long.

The other thing that you can try is to create a new "device" in the Devices section under the client area and try connecting with this new Key.