Not connected, Your IP: 3.22.119.251
a&ccozzone

Eddie won't start or connect if started

For about a month now I've been having trouble with Eddie crashing. Ever since doing a fresh install of Win10 and a new install of Eddie. I don't have any logs right now, because it won't even start unless I reboot my whole system (can't at the moment). It just locks up at this point (image), if not earlier. This has happened quite a few times recently. But, even if it does start, once I disconnect (not quit), sometimes it won't reconnect again later. And if I end up quitting out (after being disconnected), it says that it crashed. I am not at all tech savvy, so I know I might just be overlooking something really straightforward. That being the case, I haven't changed any of the settings in Eddie since reinstalling. I even uninstalled and installed it again since this all started. Most recently, I tried again today; but there were errors on installation this time, so I aborted.

Thanks in advance

image.png.34f83c61b3fd62dc6a4c979abee0fb9e.png

All that sounds.. interesting. I don't think I ever heard of these symptoms. So the following are wild guesses.

You said you reinstalled Windows completely. Did you already install any applications or did you go straight to Eddie? I'm thinking, if you already installed some security thing, that this might be blocking. If no, then, disregard this.
Then, an update of the .NET framework could do. 4.8 is the current for Windows 10. See if that helps.

But now you can't even install it. I would find this a bit suspicious if I didn't know it's a brand new installation. So I.. don't know.
I invite you to also create a ticket, maybe AirVPN support knows more on that.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.