Not connected, Your IP: 18.219.112.111
arteryshelby

Feedback for the new client Panel

Hi Air,

i would like to share my feedback for the new client panel.
First i apprechiate the work, but i must admit that i find the old panel way more clean.
Im missing the session view in the new panel. Yes, i know, i can click on sessions, but the old one was really perfect. Everything that i needed to see was instantly there. Now its way more complex with less overview.

just my 2 cents

Oooh, now I get you. Didn't notice this until now. Thanks for that, I guess. :D

It definitely gives a better overview than the previous version, since now no scrolling is needed and you can quickly see what's up. If you need specifics on something, more info is now one single click away, no matter what you want to know. Previously you had to look for them in different places, like the archive (in the menu bar) or the settings (top right corner) – almost a boringly normal change to a centralized hierarchical navigation, now. :)

Though.. your idea is not that bad. There are nine options, so one can arrange them in a 3x3 grid; this would allow using the same size for the options and also scaling them and the whole grid with the dimensions of any screen. And in those squares/rectangles one can include one element of whatever a square refers to if there's space for it, like "last connected active session" in the Sessions square with the most important info on that session or "last changed setting" in the Preferences square with the option to quickly revert it or something, I don't know. Maybe even let everyone set their own preferred "quick info" there. This I would call truly intuitive.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.