Not connected, Your IP: 3.89.204.127

Hi,

Where i look at this :

Version 2.18.5 (Wed, 30 Oct 2019 15:03:32 +0000)

• [new] Linux - systemd service

• [change] Code cleanup for stable release
  • [bugfix] Windows - Service installation issue in Windows 7
  • [bugfix] Windows - SSL connections
  • [bugfix] Suppression of some unwanted elevated log
  • [bugfix] Windows bug 'Do you want to reset Eddie to default settings?'
  • [bugfix] Fix for occasional error on exit, 'Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Where is the unit file .service file? I got my version (2.18.9) from the Debian/Unbutu repository and don't find any .service file installed. I also looked in the portable version (.tar.gz), and I don't find anything there either. There is something missing, or something I miss?

Thanks

You probably missed the appropriate check box in the General tab of Preferences. That file is only created after ticking it.
Anyway, a preview is here.

» I am not an AirVPN team member. All opinions are my own and are not official. Refer to Staff postings for the official word.

» These are the community forums, not the support portal. You're writing with other users here.

» New here? LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN. Use the search function, Luke!

» Tor exits behind a VPN connection are discouraged. Using Tor on the other hand is not.

» Privacy is like alcohol: Drink a little and it can help you stay unnoticed. Drink a lot and everyone will notice you.

» I cannot give you the solution to all your issues. But I can guide you to it. The rest is up to you.

It didn't work with the eddie-ui package, no service file added when I activated the check box, but I didn't need it anymore, i fixed  my problem with my own service file thanks to you,

Bye