Not connected, Your IP: 3.138.102.178

So I bought the 3-Year Plan for AirVPN, and kind regret it in the moment.
I have multiple Problems:
1. I live in Germany and you can't use any Germany and most EU VPNs to stream Netflix
2. The Speed of the VPN are very low for me
3. The Android App crashes very very often, when I connect to a VPN. It just force closes.

4 hours ago, Flixe101 said:

1. I live in Germany and you can't use any Germany and most EU VPNs to stream Netflix

All servers are rerouted through US. Current status is "not accessible", though:

Well, we can certainly fix that, can we not? Tell us a bit about your setup, maybe upload a log.

3. The Android App crashes very very often, when I connect to a VPN. It just force closes.

That's unexpected behavior. Can you provide a logcat when it does so we can analyze this further?

Also, you bought three years without testing it first? A bit rash, don't you think?

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

15 hours ago, giganerd said:

All servers are rerouted through US. Current status is "not accessible", though:
Well, we can certainly fix that, can we not? Tell us a bit about your setup, maybe upload a log.

That's unexpected behavior. Can you provide a logcat when it does so we can analyze this further?

Also, you bought three years without testing it first? A bit rash, don't you think?
Can you pls explain what you mean with rerouted?
I could send logs, but I don't know how to get logs
And I know it was stupid to buy a 3 Year Plan without testing, I watched multiple Videos and it was shown as very nice VPN etc. But I should have tested it myself.

5 hours ago, Flixe101 said:

Can you pls explain what you mean with rerouted?

Explained in the description of this forum:
https://airvpn.org/forums/forum/10-websites-support/

Some websites may be censored by ISPs with DNS tricks. AirVPN uses internal neutral DNS, so websites may be unlocked without need to be listed here. However, it might occur that websites either discriminate contents on a country origin request basis or they are censored by ISPs.
For the supported websites, a double-hop with our routing servers is performed. For example to watch BBC from any Air servers in any countries.

I could send logs, but I don't know how to get logs

For Eddie on PC: Logs tab > Lifebelt icon
For Android: Menu drawer (the three line icon in the upper left) > Log (Protokoll in the German version)

Make sure to connect first. You don't need to disconnect.

And I know it was stupid to buy a 3 Year Plan without testing, I watched multiple Videos and it was shown as very nice VPN etc. But I should have tested it myself.

Blame it on naiveté of the young, I guess :D You can always ask nicely by support ticket for a free three-day trial. Covers one weekend, plenty of time to test most. For the rest, tickets and forums help out. :)
Even if you don't ask, the price for three days is not robbery.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

On 2/22/2020 at 1:43 PM, Flixe101 said:

So I bought the 3-Year Plan for AirVPN, and kind regret it in the moment.
I have multiple Problems:

For #3, you can use an AirVPN configuration file with other OpenVPN apps. I personally use OpenVPN for Android which is an open source client. Never an issue.

1. How is it possible to watch Netflix free? Do you already have a paid subscription with Netflix?

When I use Airvpn, I access a US server and then go onto the Netflix site.
But each time the site only offers a PAID subscription service.
I don't think Netflix has any FREE streaming available.
Wikipedia says: 'The company's primary business is its subscription-based streaming service'.
There is a FREE one-month trial (which can be used consecutively from different servers) - but you have to give valid credit card details. This kind of undermines the need for using a VPN because your credit card details will identify you.

2. Not sure this may be of use, but some guy I watch on Youtube is from Germany and he has complained often of low broadband speeds. I don't think he uses a VPN.

3. Although you have a 3-year plan at least you've chosen a trusted VPN!
In my view, most VPNs are selling your info or are part of the Five Eyes mass surveillance.

It took me a coupla weeks research to find out that of all the VPNs out there, only TWO could be trusted (by me): Airvpn (Italy) and Mullvad (Sweden).
Of course, both of those countries are part of the Fourteen Eyes - but I much prefer that to the extremely dubious places like Panama, Swiss or wait for it, USA!
Interestingly, Airvpn is so secretive it doesn't even have a Wikipedia page (unlike Mullvad)! It's a damn minefield out there, but I think you made an OK choice, IMO.