Not connected, Your IP: 18.222.119.148

This may turn into something else but before I go there I am trying to make sure the error isn't me lol.
I feel like such a noob but oh well it happens...
I am trying to figure out how to get the OVPN files into Eddie. I have already generated them, I have them in a zip file, how to inject them?

The problem is when I try to connect it acts like it, it shows it is but no traffic gets through.

Eddie is an AirVPN client, you can directly select a server and connect to it. :)

Unless you want to connect to a non-AirVPN server with Eddie, which is a rare occurence, but it happens. For this there is a setting: Preferences > Advances > Multi-providers support.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Thanks!

This means the problem is where I thought it was, the router. I recently got a new one and then when I go to use the VPN it's acting dumb.
When I connect it acts like it is but no traffic passes. I've reached out to the company of the router but they are probably going to blame it on the VPN lol. So if you know a fix please let me know!

I'd like to remark that up to this point you failed to provide info on your setup, like OpenVPN log, which router and its software version you're using, ISP, etc.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

LOL. I was thinking about that this morning until I finally had the chance to sit down and type it. Sorry for wasting your time because yes of course, how can you assist when you don't have the details.

I recently put in an Asus RTAC86U. I don't need or want to run the VPN on the router but that is when the problem started (when I changed the router). The firmware version is 3.0.0.4.384_81351-gcb63868. 

I am just trying to get it to run on my computer as that is the only device that needs a VPN. 
The settings are default except manual DHCP, bandwidth allocation (none on my computer so that shouldn't be causing it) and I changed enable DoS to yes along with enable NAT(not completely sure if the NAT is accurate as it may have been enabled already). 

This router makes it confusing as to when it's actually rebooting vs applying settings - I guess I could watch the wireless radio lights but that would require taking it off the shelf and moving myself to the living room which isn't worth it to watch some lights =]. But this a.m I was having some speed issues so I rebooted the router, the speed is back and the VPN is now allowing traffic through so either the router needed a reboot or one of the above settings needed changing. NAT is my thought but I am a complete noob in these regards so I am not the person to say.

Anyways thanks for your willingness to help and if you have any thoughts as to what may have caused it please enlighten me as I am always trying to learn about these things.

No, I mean DoS (denial of service) I do have bandwidth allocation in place but that is the only form of QoS I am using.

Hahah =] 

The problem doesn't exist anymore but when it did the problem was that the VPN wasn't allowing traffic through. I am not sure why, my settings are above but after a reboot it started working. So maybe the router was confused with all the information going in with out a reboot. Idk...