Not connected, Your IP: 52.86.117.142
Sign in to follow this  
Ekin

Blocked Ports

Hi, I am currently staying at the dormitory and use their internet. They blocked some ports. I can't enter a discord room or open Steam or playing Dota2.
I bought this VPN but I can't connect any server I think the same port issue. What can I do ? Thx for help.

Under Eddie --> Settings --> Protocols --> TCP 443.  UDP ports are probably blocked by default.  If TCP port 443 doesn't work, try different TCP ports until you find one that works.  In the Client Area (on Air website) --> Forwarded Ports, make sure you have TCP ports opened, not just UDP.

I know this thread is old, but I wanted to add some info in case it will help anyone else.

I was staying in a hospital that had free internet, but absolutely everything was blocked except a few select web-sites, and Eddie could not connect to any server.

I got around it by going to settings/protocols in the Eddie client, deselecting "Automatic", and highlighting UDP Port 80, IP3.  It then connected successfully to the best server.

The protocols page is very confusing - the only feedback you get is that the highlighted protocol line goes blue, this means that that single protocol is selected.  Then simply click save and try connecting again.  A check mark or some other positive feedback would be much better to avoid confusion.