Not connected, Your IP: 44.222.92.134
ssnumb

ssh into servers behind vpn

Is it possible to ssh into a server running the vpn? I understand many will be sharing the same ip so i may need a different port forwarded. My plan is to run 5 different QTUM style testnet wallets on different devices using vpn so their ip is different. I know that port forwarding is possible so connecting to my nodes externally to configure things should be possible right? As for the service I see that 5 different devices are covered under one plan. Does this include 5 different servers at the same time? Sorry for many questions, I just want to double check before spending the money for a three year plan.

9 hours ago, ssnumb said:

Is it possible to ssh into a server running the vpn? I understand many will be sharing the same ip so i may need a different port forwarded.

It is, and yes.

I know that port forwarding is possible so connecting to my nodes externally to configure things should be possible right?

Again, it is. :D

As for the service I see that 5 different devices are covered under one plan. Does this include 5 different servers at the same time?

This is the definition of five concurrent connections, yes.

Sorry for many questions, I just want to double check before spending the money for a three year plan.

Here's a man (or woman) who is about to make a mistake. :) Purchase three days for 2€ to see if it works as you want it. If it does after two, go for whatever plan you wish, it will be added to the remaining time of your subscription.. but don't buy three years straight. Never buy subscriptions straight without a proper test.
If it doesn't work, and nobody is able to help you here, you're going to stress yourself, your payment processor and AirVPN support with
a refund needlessly. Just a piece of advice. ❤️

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

17 minutes ago, giganerd said:
Purchase three days for 2€ to see if it works as you want it. If it does after two, go for whatever plan you wish, it will be added to the remaining time of your subscription.. but don't buy three years straight. Never buy subscriptions straight without a proper test.
If it doesn't work, and nobody is able to help you here, you're going to stress yourself, your payment processor and AirVPN support with

And even then you may want to wait for the Black Friday sale to buy long term.

If these servers are linux servers, it is possible to connect to SSH (or whatever) on the server directly, ignoring the VPN, if you do the necessary setup. If this is what you might want then see this:

https://airvpn.org/forums/topic/12274-ubuntu-vm-cant-connect-through-openvpn/?do=findComment&comment=67336

16 hours ago, NaDre said:

And even then you may want to wait for the Black Friday sale to buy long term.

If these servers are linux servers, it is possible to connect to SSH (or whatever) on the server directly, ignoring the VPN, if you do the necessary setup. If this is what you might want then see this:

https://airvpn.org/forums/topic/12274-ubuntu-vm-cant-connect-through-openvpn/?do=findComment&comment=67336

Thank you!

17 hours ago, giganerd said:

It is, and yes.

Again, it is. :D

This is the definition of five concurrent connections, yes.

Here's a man (or woman) who is about to make a mistake. :) Purchase three days for 2€ to see if it works as you want it. If it does after two, go for whatever plan you wish, it will be added to the remaining time of your subscription.. but don't buy three years straight. Never buy subscriptions straight without a proper test.
Thanks for the great advice. I will take it :)