Not connected, Your IP: 3.94.150.98

Hi,
When I connect without vpn Amazon prime works, but when I connect to AirVpn server Amazon prime blocked.
Which vpn servers works for Amazon prime?

Thanks

Fwiw both Amazon and Netflix are blocking users attempting to log in via a VPN. Been going on over a year now.

Hi E S,
Thanks for reply. 
So we who use AirVPN can't do anything? The only possibility is not to use AirVPN?

The point is: Especially Netflix is quite good with locking VPN users out, but so are other streaming sites. You will have to wait for someone to come forward with that information, sorry.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Okay, Thanks ;)

Ran into this last night on a quick overnight toad trip, using unsecure wifi at a cheap hotel; no way I'm connecting to that w/out a VPN. Wanted to watch a quick show on Prime before going to sleep, but got the "disconnect VPN" message. After doing aome research, other VPNs are advertising that they work w/ Prime...ExpressVPN, for instance. Can the folks at AirVPN solve this for us? 

Hi,
If the hotel has used the VPN certificate within its network? You can never say that the network does not use a VPN service. For AirVPN personnel it will be difficult to solve this problem, as as I understand it: it concerns a matter of IP addresses, which are inserted in the Amazon / Netflix / etc blacklist. I had seen ExpressVPN before AirVPN and they guaranteed the vision of these services, but until May (maybe I don't know), the only servers that showed Amazon were the USA / England ones, until they also blocked that address pool .
Sorry for the English

Thanks for the reply. I don't know if the hotel was using it's own VPN, but I rather doubt it althougu anything is possible. I did make sure to use one of AirVPN's USA servers, knowing that one from another country would be a problem for Amazon Prime. The hotel's network didn't even require a sign-in... it was just free wide-open wifi.

Posted ... (edited)

damn!
i recently renewed my account for 2 years. Was happy with AirVPN so far.
And now I wanted to use Amazon Prime and found out: blocked.
Something new?
hide.me, nord-vpn or others can do it too. I read
best regards t.

Edited ... by ThoCo

Just so you know, this isn't just an Air issue.  I can't stream Amazon Prime through AirVPN, NordVPN, or PIA.  (Haven't tried others.)  These streaming companies will aggressively block IPs they realize are vpn exit nodes, and any statement that "so-and-so can stream such-and-such provider of video content" is highly likely to become obsolete quickly.  Also, I have noticed that online VPN reviews typically lie outright about this and claim a vpn provider can stream Netflix (for example) when they have not been able to do so for a year or more.  I suspect that those vpn firms paying the reviewers (which Air will not do) is contingent on including these streaming claims.