Not connected, Your IP: 3.145.156.250
Sign in to follow this  
Xyseven

Can't connect to AirVPN via router. Tips?

Good day!

I'm a brand new AirVPN user with very limited knowledge in networking and none at all in coding. Most of my computerproblems are solved with excessive searching, browsing and copying other peoples solutions, but this one didn't seem to have been covered in the big book of Google! Nor in this forum - according to my searches

I just started an AirVPN account and want to run it on my Linksys E2000 because I have several computers, pads and smartphones connected to it. I flashed my E2000 with the file:

dd-wrt.v24-16785_NEWD-2_K2.6_big-e2k-e3k (see screenie). Then I configured my newly flashed dd-wrt E2000 according to what you can see on the screenshots provided. It won't connect though. I tried downloading the Windows client and then it seemed to connect just fine. When I try to check my logs under "Services->OpenVPN" there are none stored. I've been mailing with support for a few days on this matter but according to them and my screenshots everything looks fine and should have worked...! Any tips?

Screenshots can be found here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/z8q5mw38acx0w4q/4PW1YJ_SOk

-Xy-

Finally connected!

Tech support told me to go to https://airvpn.org/direct_access/ and select TCP with port 80 and then download the new .zip file. After that I used the SAME certificates as I used earlier, but I changed to my newly acquired IP, port number and TCP.

Vóila!