Not connected, Your IP: 18.189.180.76
Philiberti

Connection Speed Drops to Zero and Fluctuates

I'm running W10 64bit and am connected via cable to my router. My ISP is Plusnet (part of British Telecom). Until recently I enjoyed a stable, fast connection (I'm on max 76 mbps) while using Eddie. Now I'm getting erratic download speeds which drop to zero and remain so for several seconds before fluctuating again quickly between a random download speed and zero which continues to stay at zero for a few seconds before the process repeats. In between this I can get stable download speeds for a while before it drops to zero again (upload speed seems to be unaffected). I don't know if this is a problem with my setup or if the ISP is throttling my speeds.

Under client preferences Protocols is set to Auto (but I tried recommended performance UDP 443 with the same problems), DNS Switch Mode is set to Automatic and Network Lock is engaged with Windows Filtering Platform (although the problem persists even without Network Lock).

I've attached a log in the hope it will shed light on this very perplexing problem.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions anyone can offer

Eddie_20190119_154410.txt